Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well, here i go again.. ._.

OKAY.. So here i am at your request after the thousandth time i've been asked to do so.. T_T

WELL ANYWAYS,
Im guessing in reply to the previous post (which "warmed" my heart =.= LOL). This post is gonna be about VAL..
YES YOU, VALERIE DRIVE OF LIFE!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE >=(

But unlike hers, and me being such a humanitarian *coughs*, my post will be filled with good things such as compliments and sweet stuffs. LOL

:D

That was a terrible lie. I'm sorry. >=D

To be honest, im posting this for one reason, revenge. LOL
*thinks*
Ok fuck that. I cant think of negative things about her to talk about right now. -.- Probably cuz theres none.. HEE

Lets see,
I remember the first time we ever spoke was thru the net, KY and PHIL randomly added me into their convo' and introduced her to me. and what i will forever remember the first word that ever came from her.. "FUCK" LOL DU MA it got me going, WTF? This is the first time i ever got to chat with her and i get the word "FUCK" as an introduction instead of the usual hi how are you cliche. Hows that for an epic meeting.. HAHAHA

HECK, even the FIRST TIME i got to meet her face to face (which was during Jade's birthday party..) all i got was _l_s and "fuck u"s.. especially when KY said that I made fun of her and the word "flem".. (WHICH I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH..) U_U i remember thinking whatever i did to deserve this. LOL
And yet, after all that, we're together.. Life works in mysterious ways huh.. and im glad it does.. =3

Oh and, the first time i saw her picture was WAYY BACK.. maybe even early last year or two.. i cant remember..
Well anyways i thought.. damn those are BIG eyes, are they REAL?.. LOL and i thought she looked HOT ;D (no, really) And i never thought that someday i'd get to meet her.. LET ALONE SAY I LOVE YOU to.. OMG its like someone getting to marry Nickhun.. >_>

HEE well, being together was great! It wasnt long ago that we got together, but its been an epic.. "journey" being with someone like her.. =D She made me laugh like crazy.. i enjoyed talking to her everytime and i'll be like this -> :D whenever she calls.. LOL

Like any other relationship, we've had our ups and downs and i really fucked up alot (being who i am..) But we always got to get over it, which was perfect. And i wouldn't have it end any other way.. Especially when she suddenly says something sweet.. IF that doesn't light anyone up, i don't know what will.. :)

WELL i gues this is it.. cuz i dont wanna bore you people to death.. :O

NITES ;D

P.S The following conversation TOTALLY reflects to us, by me being so called "sweeter of the two" and she being the GUY.. =.=


' - ` valerie : says:
UR BF
BE SWEET MAN
' - ` bear: <3>
fish!! ;D 51 i miss you.. says:
LOL
I KILL U
YOURE MY GF
USUALLY GFS ARE THE SWEET ONES
THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE D:

LOL

LOVE YOU LOTS BABY!! XD
-zm-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home